Friday, September 2, 2011

The gift of a child.

For the last year my sister has been toying with the idea of having a child. She was diagnosed with SEVERE endometriosis in early 2010. Since then, having a baby has been weighing heavly on her mind, since she was faced with the fact that it may never happen for her. After 3 surgeries resulting in the removal of both her fallopian tubes, an ovary and other various parts and pieces she is now unable to have a child on her own. At her doctors appointment yesterday it was confirmed she would need an egg donor. The first person to come to mind was me. Obviously my eggs are healthy and viable (I have 2 kids) and she was not thrilled to have to use an annonomous donor. So starting today I will be documenting my story as an egg donor.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to put this on my blog to see if any of my followers would like to follow you as well.

    ReplyDelete